PRODUCT Q & A
1) Are there stem cells in the product?
No. We do not use any stem cells in our products. We activate yours!
2) How is this product different from other "stem cell" products?
Most stem cell products on the market incorporate actual stem cells from plants and/or humans. This can be rejected by and/or intrusive to the body. VOUCELLE does not use any actual stem cells — it works with your body and regenerates yours! The technology behind VOUCELLE was created specifically to stimulate self-rejuvenation, using what your body naturally produces and limiting potentially negative reactions from foreign entities.
3) Can I use VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum with my current moisturizer?
Yes. You can use VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum with your current moisturizer. We recommend that you apply the serum as the second step in your beauty regimen after cleansing.
4) What time of day should I apply VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum?
VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum should ideally be applied in the evening. It works best when the body is at rest and there is no exposure to sunlight.
5) Can I use VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum with other serums? We recommend using VOUCELLE's Stem Cell Activation Serum as your main serum, though you can easily incorporate the product into any regimen. It should always be applied as the second step in your beauty regimen after cleansing.
6) Is there sunscreen in the product?
VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum does not incorporate sunscreen protection. Sunscreen protection can be applied over the serum.
7) Can I use VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum while using Retin-A and glycolic acid?
Yes. If you are using a topical product such as Retin-A or a glycolic acid, we recommend that you wait a minimum of 30 seconds after applying VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum. The serum should always be the second step in your beauty regimen after cleansing.
8) How many times should I use VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum per week?
VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum should be applied once per day for the best results and for consistent activation.
9) Can I use VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum throughout the day and in the morning?
Evening is the recommended time for application, but you can use VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum in the morning under your makeup. If using during the day, we recommend applying an effective SPF 30 or higher over the serum. It is only necessary to apply the serum once per day.
10) Is VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum natural?
Yes. VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum is formulated with natural ingredients and without harmful additives like paragons, PEGs, dyes, fragrance, DEA, TEA, phthalates, mineral oil or petrochemicals.
11) How long will it take to work? When will I see results?
The serum will begin to work immediately. However, as it uses your body's natural regenerative powers, it will take 2–4 weeks to see results. Consistency of use is essential.
12) I have sensitive skin. Can I use VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum?
Yes. VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum has been sensitive skin panel tested and dermatologist tested.
13) I have dry skin. Can I use VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum?
Yes. VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activating Serum is designed to benefit all skin types and has been sensitive skin panel tested and dermatologist tested.
14) I have acne-prone or oily skin. Can I use VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum?
Yes. VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activating Serum is non-comedogenic, meaning it does not contain any pore clogging ingredients. Dermatologist tested, it was designed to benefit all skin types.
15) What kind of testing has VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum undergone?
In addition to all standard product testing required, VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activating Technology has been dermatologist and sensitive skin panel tested.
16) Are there any side effects when using VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum?
There are no known side effects associated with the use of this product.
17) Does VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum contain parabens, fragrance or dyes?
No. VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum does not contain parabens, PEGs, dyes, fragrance, DEA, TEA, phthalates, mineral oil or petrochemicals.
18) How long will one bottle of VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum last?
The 1oz dispenser will last approximately 30 days.
19) What results should I expect?
Reduction in the appearance of fine lines
Smoother skin surface
Balanced skin tone
Increased appearance of fullness and volume in skin
Tighter and toned skin
20) Can I use VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum if I am on Accutane?
If you have any concerns about using a topical beauty cream while taking prescription drugs, please consult your physician regarding any potential drug interactions.
21) Can I use VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum if I am breastfeeding and/or pregnant?
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding and have any concerns about using a topical beauty cream, it is best to consult your physician before use.
22) What other benefits does VOUCELLE Stem Cell Activation Serum offer?
The serum contains green tea extracts, which help ward off free radicals. Additionally, it contains Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, which naturally and gently soothes and moisturizes the skin.
1) What is the Stem Cell Activating Technology? How does it work?
VOUCELLE's Stem Cell Activating Technology is derived from a small molecule pyrimidine derivative that has been shown to assist in the activation of your stem cells, which have become dormant by aging. The technology may incite stem cell proliferation by the stimulation and modification of enzyme (kinase) activity in the stem cells. These enzymes are responsible for cell cycle regulation and help improve skin cells' ability to regenerate. Due to the significant increase of cells in the epidermis, it is believed that VOUCELLE provides relief, rejuvenation, and age reversal.
VOUCELLE's proprietary molecular [enzyme] acts as a catalyst to awaken dormant skin cells, naturally triggering your body's own innate rejuvenation and healing powers.
Skin cell renewal is increased. The body's natural ability to regenerate skin is restored so the skin looks and acts like it did when it was younger: fresh, more toned, smooth and luminous.
2) Why is the Stem Cell Activating Technology revolutionary?
Created in a stem cell research lab with a board certified cosmetic surgeon, Stem Cell Activating Technology provides the first ever self-regenerating skincare. An anti-aging treatment that helps your body to do what it does naturally, this technology is the first holistic and self-sustaining solution to counteract the effects of aging by restoring skin to its youthful activity, behavior and appearance.
3) Why are stem cells so important when it comes to aging?
Stem cells act as the regenerative, cell-making factory deep within the skin. As we age, they become dormant. And when stem cells are inert and skin cell production is down, skin loses its youthful look.
4) How does the Stem Cell Activating Technology differ from other anti-aging technologies, such as fillers and plant stem cells?
The Stem Cell Activating Technology defies and defeats signs of aging without the use of additives or surface-fillers, and without causing abrasion or insult to the skin. This radical advance takes science to a whole new level by traveling deep inside the skin's internal structure, stimulating the body to do the work of cell regeneration, naturally, all by itself.